terça-feira, agosto 03, 2010

...

somewhere now I leave boston my tail is between my lines
after deep calms of pain we're drunk to the drags
and now I'm heading west on 84 again
and I'm as much of an asshole as I've ever been
and there is still nothing about myself that I respect
still haven't done anything I did not lay to regret
I have a hand in a napkin when my love came for sex
and there is no one to talk to when feeling depressed
and so now when I drink I'm going to drink to excess
and when I smoke I will smoke keep it in hold it in my chest
and when I scream I will scream until I'm gasping for breath
and when I get sick I will stay sick for the rest of my
days peddling hate at the back of a chevy express
each one will fly into the face of your idea of success
and if this be thy will then fuckin' pass me the cup
and I'm sorry dad no I'm not making this up!

The Battle of Hampton Roads - Titus Andronicus